We enable our clients to achieve their investment goals through accurate, timely and meaningful financial information.
As a leader in providing solutions for the High Net Worth marketplace, we are committed to the following principles:
- Establish partnerships with our clients to add value and consistently exceed expectations.
- Provide leadership in client satisfaction, superior quality and innovative solutions.
- Develop domain knowledge by combining technical expertise with a deep understanding of our clients' needs and the business environment in which they operate.
- Foster a diverse work environment that promotes inventive thought, collaborative effort and accountability.
- Maintain uncompromising personal and professional ethics that encompass our relationships with clients, employees and community.
Our Mission and Vision stem from a deeply-rooted set of values, developed through years of shared experiences, struggles, and successes. These principles include what we expect of ourselves, and what our clients and the community as a whole can expect of us. Guiding our behavior and shaping our objectives, these values are embraced by all FNI Team Members:
- Commitment to Customers
- Commitment to Employees
- Teamwork, Trust and Openness
- Integrity and Accountability
Financial Navigator, Inc. was founded by two brothers, Ed and John Van Deman in 1983. While working as a CPA for KPMG Peat Marwick, Ed observed that information needs for the unique investment challenges faced by High Net Worth individuals and families were unmet. A mathematician and programmer, John knew they could build software to meet that need. Combining their respective accounting, investment, mathematical, and technology expertise, they developed software designed to track and manage multiple, complex investments. Now, over 30 years later, with hundreds of clients possessing a collective asset base over $100 billion, Financial Navigator is the leader in asset management and accounting solutions for accounting firms, family offices, trust and estate managers, and High Net Worth investors. Financial Navigator, Inc. is privately owned.